This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Jaws clamp in snap ring grooves as narrow as 0. 070″ to allow removal of front input shaft bearings on 3-speed, 4-speed, 5-speed, 3-speed overdrive and 4-speed overdrive manual transmissions on rear wheel drive foreign and domestic cars, trucks and vans.
- Manual transmission bearing puller with three jaws for extraction of most shaft-fitted parts, including bearings, wheels, bushings, gears, and pulleys
- Three-jaw construction ensures equal load distribution, secure hold, and concentric pulling action
- Forged steel jaws for increased strength over investment casting
- 5.25″ (133 mm) reach and a spread range of 1 to 6.75 inches (25 to 171 mm) for increased pulling leverage
- Tapered jaws can fit into snap ring grooves as narrow as 0.07″